Official Race Forecast
It's time for the REAL NASA-SE Championships!!!! Get your rain tires and
raincoat ready. Event will not be a complete washout, but there will be periods of rain with drizzle throughout the
weekend. Best chance of rain is Friday night into Saturday. Look for improving weather on Sunday for the Toy Run.
See the Official race forecast below:
Friday: Cloudy, 30 percent chance of showers, High 58, Low 42.
Saturday: Showers likley, 70 percent chance,
High 58 Low 45.
7:00am Meeting: Showers likely, Temperature 45.
2:25pm Thunder Race: Showers likely, Temperature 56.
4:20pm Lightning Race: Showers likely, Temperature
6:05pm Awards Dinner: Cloudy, Cool, Drizzle likely, Temperature 56.
Cloudy, High 58.
12:30pm Lightning Race: Mostly
Cloudy, Temperature 56
2:00pm Thunder Race: Mostly Cloudy, Temperature 58.
Below are the average temperatures for Road Atlanta:
- December 5th: Average High 58, Average Low 35, Records: 75 (1977) 20
- Sunrise: 7:26 AM Sunset: 5:26
- December 6th: Average High 57, Average Low 34, Records: 73 (1956) 23
- Sunrise: 7:27 AM Sunset: 5:26
- December 7th: Average High 57, Average Low 34, Records: 72 (1956) 9
- Sunrise: 7:28 AM Sunset: 5:26